This is a set of 64 Pokémon styled custom mobile app icons for your home screen in iOS 14+.
You can also directly download the mockup on Dribbble.com.
How to use It:
1. Open the Shortcuts app.
2. In the top right corner, tap the plus button.
3. Press the Add Action.
4. Choose Scripting from the menu.
5. Tap Open App.
6. Click Choose to bring up the list of apps.
7. In the empty name field, add the name of the app.
8. Click the three dots in the top right corner.
9. Add your new shortcut to the home screen.
10. Click the thumbnail to bring up an option to Choose Photo.